Words can't even describe how nasty the employees are and how much of an attitude they have with you.When you walk in, they purposely ignore you as If they never saw you and look the other way!!

god for bid you want to pay a couple thousand dollars and they treat you like you just walked into Sears!! I am big on high end designers and never have I gotten such a disgusting experience from a high end designer store. First of all when you enter the store, you are left standing there alone because no one gives too *** about you and they will give you nasty looks on top of that! After standing there for god knows how long, you have to personally go and find help from one of the employees and BEG for them to help you!!!!

This has happened to me every single time!! For example, one time I went in there, found this male employee who had stick up his *** and asked them if they had Louis Vuitton phone cases available. He looked at me and than ignored me as I was standing right in front of him.

Than he looked up at me and said, 'YEAH GO FIND IT' Another time I was buying a couple thousand dollar bag and I was trying it on and asking questions before my purchase and the lady was literally giving me attitude about asking her questions!!And the list goes on of several other disgusting behavior I have seen from there employees toward me and customers.

Review about: Louis Vuitton Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Louis Vuitton?

Comments