Louis Vuitton - Louis Vitton Purse falls apart, bought from flagship store in Paris.
Bought purse, it fell apart, cheaply made!LV THEN WANTED US TO PAY 70$ TO HAVE IT FIXED.
We have photos and receipt as well to show proof of purchase and validity. Purse was purchased at flagship store in Paris. Louis Vitton Atlanta store, Georgia is trying.to make the consumer pay for the repair of the cheaply crafted bag. As you can see in the photo the piece of the purse was not even stitched on, it was in place with some sort of adhesive.
Very poor craftsmanship and even worse was the consumer response.
Sometimes a product may have a problem with craftsmanship, this is understood however when no effort is made to cure the problem on the part of the product seller this is worse then the product falling apart to begin with.Absolutely no integrity with Louis Vitton.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."
- "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..."
- "I ordered product Flex Leather High Heel online when my product arrived the shoes were Patent Leather.I called 866-709-5677.The so called Michael Kors Representative stated that I would get a..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."