Louis Vuitton - Louis Vitton Purse falls apart, bought from flagship store in Paris.
Bought purse, it fell apart, cheaply made!LV THEN WANTED US TO PAY 70$ TO HAVE IT FIXED.
We have photos and receipt as well to show proof of purchase and validity. Purse was purchased at flagship store in Paris. Louis Vitton Atlanta store, Georgia is trying.to make the consumer pay for the repair of the cheaply crafted bag. As you can see in the photo the piece of the purse was not even stitched on, it was in place with some sort of adhesive.
Very poor craftsmanship and even worse was the consumer response.
Sometimes a product may have a problem with craftsmanship, this is understood however when no effort is made to cure the problem on the part of the product seller this is worse then the product falling apart to begin with.Absolutely no integrity with Louis Vitton.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I'm very disappointed with LV's stitching and the outside trimming of some of their goods this year . I was so excited and waited a long time to purchase my sunglass..."
- "This is second deep dish and third stoneware piece to crack in half while baking!! Calked customer service and since it was replaced once it cannot be replaced again! I'm..."
- "My Sony Xperia which is real piece of work stopped working, no one could clearly hear me, the sound was garbled. After taking the phone to CPR (Cell phone repair)..."
- "I order living set, King bedroom set,dining table set, entertainment set received some broken some missing pieces want back to the store they replace another order and it come some..."
- "I've had my NetSpend account for well over 2 years now. My direct deposit from work goes into this account as well as my tax refund deposit. I recently decided..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."