Louis Vuitton leather goods manager was rude and used several racial undertones.Refused to stand by
I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy.June 2012 I notice on the side of my handbag where it creases had cracks in the leather, I figured well let me take it to the store and see what can be done surely my handbag should not be coming apart or cracking in the leather.
I took my purse to the Louis Vuitton store in Oakbrook IL and was told that i will hear from someone within 10 days. Well Inever heard from anyone I had to call and I spoke with a Jeffrey Murratt, and he was very rude and condescending, Jeffrey spoke to me as if my money dis not matter and made me feel terrible!! Jeffrey went on to say things like "I know people who have had bags longer then you and it looks better then yours, "well it all depends on the type of people who carries the bag", these were statement that stuck to me. Jeffrey refused to get me the store manager and then the worst HE HUNG UP ON ME.
Needless to say I was very upset and did not pick up my bag until days later upon picking up my bag I requested corporate and a receipt of some kind showing that the bag actually went through their so call inspection Jeffrey refused ,I asked for the store manger I was told he was unavailable, Jeffrey and another co worker then invited to never return to the store in front of several customers. Again I felt terrible and left the store in tears. When I arrived home I inspected my bag only to find that the crack has now turned into a missing piece of my bag like they pulled it apart literally. I googled the corporate office only to get a consumer relations number i filed a complaint and was told to write a letter and a supervisor will call back.
Well I never received the call.
October I contacted the customer relations again because the handbag is getting worst I spoke with a Santiago and was told I would recv a call back no resolution.
My frustrtation is with the entire ordeal I never requested a new handbag if it could have been repaired I would have been satisfied but no one wants to take any accountability and I feel my $15OO has been flush down the drain due to the fact the purse is literally falling apart and the fact that Jeffrey was very rude,condescending and non sensitive to the sitiuation.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tivoli Gm
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I would like to take this time to fully document my recent stay with one of your hotel locations in Fort Wayne, IN. I stayed at Econo Lodge located at..."