Louis Vuitton leather goods manager was rude and used several racial undertones.Refused to stand by
I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy.June 2012 I notice on the side of my handbag where it creases had cracks in the leather, I figured well let me take it to the store and see what can be done surely my handbag should not be coming apart or cracking in the leather.
I took my purse to the Louis Vuitton store in Oakbrook IL and was told that i will hear from someone within 10 days. Well Inever heard from anyone I had to call and I spoke with a Jeffrey Murratt, and he was very rude and condescending, Jeffrey spoke to me as if my money dis not matter and made me feel terrible!! Jeffrey went on to say things like "I know people who have had bags longer then you and it looks better then yours, "well it all depends on the type of people who carries the bag", these were statement that stuck to me. Jeffrey refused to get me the store manager and then the worst HE HUNG UP ON ME.
Needless to say I was very upset and did not pick up my bag until days later upon picking up my bag I requested corporate and a receipt of some kind showing that the bag actually went through their so call inspection Jeffrey refused ,I asked for the store manger I was told he was unavailable, Jeffrey and another co worker then invited to never return to the store in front of several customers. Again I felt terrible and left the store in tears. When I arrived home I inspected my bag only to find that the crack has now turned into a missing piece of my bag like they pulled it apart literally. I googled the corporate office only to get a consumer relations number i filed a complaint and was told to write a letter and a supervisor will call back.
Well I never received the call.
October I contacted the customer relations again because the handbag is getting worst I spoke with a Santiago and was told I would recv a call back no resolution.
My frustrtation is with the entire ordeal I never requested a new handbag if it could have been repaired I would have been satisfied but no one wants to take any accountability and I feel my $15OO has been flush down the drain due to the fact the purse is literally falling apart and the fact that Jeffrey was very rude,condescending and non sensitive to the sitiuation.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Tivoli Gm
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I purchased an authentic brand new Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Speedy 35 handbag for a little over 900.00 from the Louis Vuitton boutique on Market St at Bloomingdales in San..."
- "A few months back I visited this site: http://www.aliexpress.com/?src=google&albch=google&albcp=search_search-trademark&albkw=aliexpress_us-search-trademark-test-aliexpress_site_no&albag=wtohome_none_Aliexpress_trademark&albmt=Broad&albst=search&albom=US_none_20100416&creative=10324551540&gclid=CLLmu6ziq60CFQcQNAod6GZQoA called AliExpress, if you click on it, seems legit right? A bit like Ebay. WRONG! This site has had so many..."
- "Bought purse, it fell apart, cheaply made! LV THEN WANTED US TO PAY 70$ TO HAVE IT FIXED. We have photos and receipt as well to show proof of purchase..."
- "I would like to take this time to fully document my recent stay with one of your hotel locations in Fort Wayne, IN. I stayed at Econo Lodge located at..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."