1.3
Style and Design

They sold me a defective date book, they exchanged it with my receipt.However a few minutes later in the parking lot Then the sales clerk told the police I stole it, and had me arrested.

I was jailed. We went to trial 9 months later, they kept adjoining it. with the receipt and the video tape of the transaction. The clerk made up whatever story she wanted.

Even the police officer Edward Cologne lied.Unfortunately they are not an honest company. All the evidence was not presented and witnesses were not present. Why? They sent me a do not shop letter 9 months before the trial; calling me a thief, ( I had not gone to trial yet.

Hello)

Within 30 days I filed with court of appeals ,they agreed with the lower courts decision. Then I tried Supreme Court, the case got bumped. The BBB did nothing, the Cosumer Affairs did nothing. The Attorney General is my only hope.

My county Executive Mangano did nothing. Channel 7 took the case and lost my paperwork, Channel 9 Help me Howard did nothing. I called the F.B.I.the said they have other cases to do. Home land security hung up the phone twice on me.

Who do you turn to? When you are railroaded? Maliciously prosecuted is just the tip.

The mental and financial anguish a woman/mother/nurse has to endure.Why did they do this to me.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). 1Heiress is overall dissatisfied with Louis Vuitton and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Chanel that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Louis Vuitton.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Louis Vuitton to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Louis Vuitton?

Comments

West Babylon, New York, United States #1231991

Extremely Bad customer service!!The don't give a flying chili bean about the experience you have as a consumer.

LV/Hennessy is a very deceitful corporation.

NO CUSTOMER SHOULD EVER HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS LEVEL OF SERVICE.I need some more legal help now.!!!