Louis Vuitton Sales Representative Review

5 of 77 Louis Vuitton reviews

They sold me a defective date book, they exchanged it with my receipt.However a few minutes later in the parking lot Then the sales clerk told the police I stole it, and had me arrested.

I was jailed. We went to trial 9 months later, they kept adjoining it. with the receipt and the video tape of the transaction. The clerk made up whatever story she wanted.

Even the police officer Edward Cologne lied.Unfortunately they are not an honest company. All the evidence was not presented and witnesses were not present. Why? They sent me a do not shop letter 9 months before the trial; calling me a thief, ( I had not gone to trial yet.

Hello)

Within 30 days I filed with court of appeals ,they agreed with the lower courts decision. Then I tried Supreme Court, the case got bumped. The BBB did nothing, the Cosumer Affairs did nothing. The Attorney General is my only hope.

My county Executive Mangano did nothing. Channel 7 took the case and lost my paperwork, Channel 9 Help me Howard did nothing. I called the F.B.I.the said they have other cases to do. Home land security hung up the phone twice on me.

Who do you turn to? When you are railroaded? Maliciously prosecuted is just the tip.

The mental and financial anguish a woman/mother/nurse has to endure.Why did they do this to me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Louis Vuitton Date Book
Review category
Shopping
review #923691 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Louis Vuitton? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 77 Louis Vuitton reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 25 #1231991 West Babylon, New York, United States

Extremely Bad customer service!! The don't give a flying chili bean about the experience you have as a consumer. LV/Hennessy is a very deceitful corporation. NO CUSTOMER SHOULD EVER HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS LEVEL OF SERVICE. I need some more legal help now.!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.