Louis Vuitton - LV lacking manuals to fix their products
I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store.After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out.
Went to LV store for repair but person in charge of repair said they do not have manual to fix leather part. she suggested i go to third party repair shop and fix it there but also said Louis Vuitton does not spare parts. what the ***!!!
I end up calling LV customer service advisor (Tiffany) but they could not help because they are only allowed to repair functional parts. i asked if there is any other alternatives but she said i could either keep it as is or throw it away.
nothing they can do for any non functional part of sunglasses.
i am going to end up throwing away now over $600 sunglasses because of less than $10 parts.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "I am a very upset customer I brought this ring in Feb 2016 for my wedding June 2016 and I didn't wear it till my wedding day. I loved..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."