Louis Vuitton - LV lacking manuals to fix their products
I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store.After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out.
Went to LV store for repair but person in charge of repair said they do not have manual to fix leather part. she suggested i go to third party repair shop and fix it there but also said Louis Vuitton does not spare parts. what the ***!!!
I end up calling LV customer service advisor (Tiffany) but they could not help because they are only allowed to repair functional parts. i asked if there is any other alternatives but she said i could either keep it as is or throw it away.
nothing they can do for any non functional part of sunglasses.
i am going to end up throwing away now over $600 sunglasses because of less than $10 parts.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "OK, so I'm fully aware that this stuff is costume jewelry and shouldn't be expected to last forever. That being said, my $90(!) bracelet started tarnishing after a month. Lost..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."