2.7
Style and Design

I'm very disappointed with LV's stitching and the outside trimming of some of their goods this year .

I was so excited and waited a long time to purchase my sunglass case MM on 7/16/16 since it's hard to get .

After about 3 weeks it started to peel on the right corner side and the stitching looks like it's coming off , I take good care of my LV's since I pay top dollars for a luxury brand .

Have own several LV's since 2012 like my original neverfull MM , Sara wallet toiletry 15 , and 6 key holder never had any issues of any kind , use them everyday .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of louis vuitton m66544 glasses case and associated monetary loss in the amount of $319. Louis Vuitton needs to "exchange please with out any issues" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned louis vuitton m66544 glasses case in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Louis Vuitton.

Had an Experience with Louis Vuitton?

Comments