I have bought several bags and loved them, not thinking if and when I needed to return something it is impossible.My husband bought me a iPad cover for Christmas, we both got sick with pneumonia for 2 weeks in the hospital.

Guess what our 14 days is up for return! They suggested I drive to the closest store which is 3 hours away in the next 6 days to get a store credit. I explained we were still very sick and unlikely to be able to do that, he said that was policy. For this reason alone I will never purchase another Louis for myself or my daughters.

Ladies QUIT putting money into this company's hands until they change their return policy.Unbelievable!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $546. Djonesnbcare is overall dissatisfied with Louis Vuitton. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Louis Vuitton.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Louis Vuitton to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Louis Vuitton?

Comments

to Anonymous #1104046

I doubt they would be out of business based on the prices they are charging, especially considering the inferior quality of just about EVERY SINGLE BRAND ON THE PLANET right now,; including Vuitton, Coach, Kors, etc.

In fact, these brands are KNOW for their SPECIFIC inferior quality at the expense of sales.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #995432

I hate Luis Vuitton because of their return policy. I can imagine 30 days but not 14 days.....its just bad business model!! never buy this company products ever again.

Fremont, California, United States #1077837

People are lucky they even offer a return or exchange policy.Hermes and Chanel don't.

They are luxury goods people.

If you aren't sure whether you want them you probably shouldn't be buying them.They are a business and can't cater to people's life, if they did they would be out of business.